Thursday, July 24, 2014

Coloring The Paperdoll Stamp From Close To My Heart With Alcohol Markers

Here are the tutorial videos on how to color the Paperdoll stamp. It is divided in three parts--Hair, Outfit and Skin. I used a combination of Copic markers and ShinHan Touch markers that will be available on the CTMH website starting August 1, and Copic markers. Please make sure to adjust the settings when you watch the video since it was filmed in 1080p. YouTube automatically sets it to a lower resolution. The first part will discuss hair:
Part 2 is all about coloring her outift (or coloring and blending in shades of pink)

The third part will discuss how to color the skin.

The colored image looks like this when done:

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Peachy, I haven't even watched this yet, but I'm already excited; thanks so much for doing this, I know I will learn a lot. You're the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect, Peachy!!! Thanks so much for the excellent video. Your little girl and coloring are wonderful. I hope I can get half as good as you are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! She looks so life-like! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete