Thursday, July 31, 2014

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #103

I am a relatively new Close To My Heart Consultant, so I was happy when I saw that I had the paper packet featured for this week's color challenge. I am a little sad that Jubilee will be retiring soon, since it's perfect for summer/barbecue/Western themes. Here is this week's color inspiration:


Here's my double page layout using the theme colors, with a little Sweet Leaf thrown in as the optional color:

I used the scraps from the Jubilee WOTG, added a couple of Champagne cardstock, some scrap Sweet Leaf cardstock, Jubilee Complements and Topiary Mini Chevron Ribbon. The green Baker's twine was from a twine share from the Cricut Message Board. I used #13 from Make It From Your Heart Volume 1 as my layout template.

Now it's your turn to join the fun at the Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful use of Jubilee scraps in a very attractive scrapbook layout! Belated congratulations on winning last week's Color Dare Diamond Award with your beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us at Color My Heart Color Dare--hope you can join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can almost feel myself joining in your great memories...and that, to me, is the true measure of a scrapbook page. Thanks for sharing your great ideas with us at Color My Heart. We look forward to seeing you lots and lots (and lots more)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun layout! Those pictures are adorable and perfect, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this layout! Pictures, papers, everything is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures and LO are stunning. The colors so vibrant. Your new follower, Maureen

    ReplyDelete