Thursday, July 24, 2014

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge

This is my first time participating in the Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge, but then, I have only been a consultant for three months. :-D So aside from the video tutorial, I decided to mark my 3 month anniversary by participating in the challenge. Here are the color inspirations:

Here's a card that I made following the color dare challenge:

I used pigment ink in Sweet Leaf, Sorbet and Indian Corn Blue (I think it's about to dry out) to stamp the images from Pick a Posey, and Sorbet pigment ink for the sentiment from Banner Wishes.I used a strip of B&T paper from Jubilee, and another strip of Sweet Leaf cardstock for my "ribbons". I embossed the white cardstock with the Quatrefoil Embossing Folder, inked all the elements and called it a day. :-D
Click this LINK to join and check out the projects!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I really like all your layers of flowers. Thanks for joining the Color Dare this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! So glad you decided to celebrate you "month-a-versary" with Color My Heart. We hope you will join us again and again and again!!

    ReplyDelete