Friday, April 8, 2016

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #188

Welcome to another fun challenge at Color My Heart Color Dare! This week, we are feauturing the colors of the Regatta paper pack.



I made a lighthouse using the Regatta paper pack with White Daisy as my base and Glacier cardstock for the fencing and window framing. The roof was made using Pomegranate cardstock. The cut file is from SVG cuts. I had so much fun putting this together! This paper lighthouse can actually hold two battery-operated tealights, one at the base and another one at the cupola!



I wish you all smooth sailing in the high seas and please drop by Color My Heart Color Dare for more inspiration and to join the color challenge!

8 comments:

  1. This project is gorgeous! Love the textures at the bottom of the light house and I love how you put the stripes around the lighthouse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic project, Peachy! The Regatta papers were an awesome choice for this project. You make me want to make one also--maybe some day. Thanks for the inspiration!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I wouldn't have guessed it was made from paper. I thought you covered wood or chipboard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lighthouse is absolutely incredible! I can't believe that the entire thing is made of paper. WOW! I am so impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow, Peachy! Amazing! You are the queen of 3-D projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How on earth did you create this gorgeous lighthouse?! Super super clever and eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So...I came to comment on this weeks color dare post but I stumbled on this one...holy schnikees! So very cool! Yup. That deserved a win for sure...or two or three...just awesome!

    ReplyDelete