Friday, April 1, 2016

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #187

Wow, another month had come and gone! We are spotlighting this week's color: GREEN. You can use any shade of green with white in your project, but for quick reference to the Close To My Heart Colors, here's a picture:



The Stuck On You stamp set best suits someone like me who lives in the desert. I wanted to send a friend a hug and made this card. The images were stamped using Exclusive Inks Stamp Pads in Sweet Leaf, Pear, Fern, and the New England Ivy for the sentiment. I added strips of Green and White Shimmer Trim for added sparkle.



Come join our color challenge this week at Color My Heart Color Dare!

7 comments:

  1. What a nice card! Love how you did the random stamping in the background and again along the bottom of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I love the cacti along the shimmer trim! The random stamping is great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I really like those triangles at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card, Peachy! I love the trims you used and how they underline your images.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, a favorite stamp set of mine. Great embellishments, gllitter and personalized stamped background. Lovely card. Peachy, you say you are from the desert? Where from? And cacti flowers are beauties, I have some pictures on my blog (for my DT card) of cacti in our landscaping that my husband is quite proud of.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun accents on your card - the shimmer trim and triangle are really lovely.

    ReplyDelete