Thursday, October 1, 2015

An Early Christmas With "Twinkle", October Stamp Of the Month

The countdown begins early at Close To My Heart with "Twinkle", the September Stamp Of The Month. It's available for $5.00 after a $50 purchase at my Close To My Heart website...a huge savings from the original price of $17.95!



I made a couple of 3"x4" cards using White Pines paper packet and Zoe paper packet (for the Glacier houndstooth paper). I inked the stamp sets using New England Ivy, Glacier and Desert Sand Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad. I punched rounded corners using the Corner Rounder Punch and added some Sequins Silver Assortment and a flair button from White Pines Assortment.





Do keep an eye for more Christmas crafting using this stamp set! I will be sharing more pics of Christmas crafting in the coming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment