Friday, September 25, 2015

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #161

Here are this week's color challenge at Color My Heart Color Dare:

I love the warmth of the color palette, and I also wanted to play some more with the September special as well as the Stamp Of The Month.



I added a couple of Cocoa Fundamentals Specialty "paper ribbons", stamped the flower with Honey Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad, and the sentiment with Cocoa Exclusive Inks. A piece of Poppy Thick Twine added even more color at the side of the card. I thought it needed a little extra, so I used some Bling Gems Gold Assortments as flower centers and as a "button" on the paper ribbon.

Please visit us and join our weekly challenge at Color My Heart Color Dare!

2 comments:

  1. Great card! I like the fundamental banner and the gold bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the glitter gems and the twine is a great touch as well.

    ReplyDelete