Friday, July 29, 2016

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #204

We have another fun color combination at Color My Heart Color Dare this week:

I made a card using the Artfully Sent cartridge, which will sadly retire this month. I used a piece of Eggplant Paper Fundamentals, and added a Sweet Leaf polka dot paper from the Zoe paper packet. The sentiment from Tickled Pink was stamped in Flaxen. I added some white gems from the Grey Enamel Gems pack to anchor the corners of the card.



Please visit our blog for more design team inspiration!

4 comments:

  1. Great card! Love your die-cuts and those gems are a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Peachy, what a beautiful card. I used that frame back awhile ago and love it all and the great contrast of the colors and how you put them in the layout is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you layered the colors. It really makes things POP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the frames you used! Great color contrast and lovely sentiment.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete