Friday, June 3, 2016

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #196

This week's color dare is literally, close to my heart.



The Calypso paper packet reminds me so much of Florida. I made an endless flip book using the tutorial from Paper Sweetpea. I used a couple of pages from Calypso, and embellished my flip book with Calypso Complements, Sequins, and Washi Tape. I stamped some images from Beach Life and Tickled Pink with Honey, Pear, Lagoon, Black and Cotton Candy Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad. I added a strip of Lora Bailora washi at the top part of the cover of my endless flip book.









We'd love to see your version of the color challenge at Color My Heart Color Dare!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun project! Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your "endless flipbook" card! this is truly a work of art! what a fabulous way to showcase all the Calypso fun!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a fantastic flip book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful theme for a never-ending card! So many fun details.

    ReplyDelete