Friday, March 18, 2016

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #185

Spring is my favorite season! We have more spring-like colors in this week's challenge:



I used watercolor paper and the blue from CTMH Watercolors to make the background for the card. I did not iron it afterwards, so it didn't lay flat, but I don't mind the wave. I added some Pink Shimmer Trim at the bottom of the card for extra shine. The stamp set is Have A Happy Day (retired), which I inked with Glacier, Cotton Candy, Topiary and Sweet Leaf.



We would love you to join us at Color My Heart Color Dare!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Love how you stamped the flowers and the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I like the white splatters too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card definitely gets me in the mood for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card, Peachy! I love the white speckles over the flowers--reminds me of a spring snow shower. Thanks for showing us how to use that retired stamp set. I'll be CASEing this one!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete