Sunday, November 1, 2015

November Stamp Of The Month...Cheers 2016!

We are getting all ready for 2016 with November's Stamp Of The Month Theme. :-)
Cheers 2016 Can be yours for $5.00 with every $50.00 purchase, or you can get it for $17.95 at full price. Either way, this is a great stamp set to get if you're into planners or journaling!


I made a couple of cards to show an alternative use for the stamp set since we're a couple of months away from the New Year.



This would make a perfect graduation or a pick-me-up card. I used one of the 3"x4" cards from White Pines Picture My Life and stamped the sentiment with Cranberry Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad, second generation style (meaning I stamped it first on a scrap piece of paper before stamping it on the card), and Glacier Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad. The papers are from White Pines and Zoe. I added a Red Shimmer Trim, and a sticker from Base and Bling Holiday Style Sheet (for who could resist an ice-skating polar bear?) and some Sequins Silver Assortment.



The second card is more simple, because I think the message itself is profound. The card once again is from White Pines Picture My Life, and I made a flag using New England Ivy cardstock. The background paper is from Zoe, tied with a Glacier Extra Thick Twine. I used Glacier Exclusive Inks for the sentiment and the stars. I added some White Enamel Stars on the left side of the card to balance the look.

Thank you for dropping by and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment