Friday, July 17, 2015

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #151

Welcome to another fun Color My Heart Color Dare challenge! This week's colors feature the Seaside palette:



I am still busy with swapping pocket letters, so I decided to make an Ariel pocket letter using paper from Seaside. I cut Ariel using my Cricut cartridge, drew her features and colored her with Copic markers. I added a stamped sentiment from Treasured Friendship and embellished the letter with Gold Sequins Assortment and Seaside Assortment.



We would love to invite you to share your creations at Color My Heart Color Dare!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a fabulous project. The details in Ariel are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is amazing! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ariel looks fantastic!! I love the way this turned out.

    ReplyDelete