Friday, June 19, 2015

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #147

Hello and welcome to another fun color challenge at Color My Heart Color Dare! This week, we will be featuring monochromatic projects.



Since one of my favorite colors is pink, I decided to create some cards with Pixie Cardstock which I embossed with the Heart Embossing Folder, and the Pixie Paper Fundamentals. The images and sentiments were stamped using Hollyhock Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad. I used the sentiment from Lifting Spirits and Baroque Assortment. I kept my accessories simple by adding Pixie Extra Thick Twine, Sparkles Clear Assortment, and the puffy arrows from Stuck On You Assortment(retiring).



Share your creations with us at Color My Heart Color Dare!

4 comments:

  1. Great cards! Love your added touch with the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards...I'm stealing this idea for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all great! I love the first heart card the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty in pink! Love your set of cards.

    ReplyDelete