Thursday, April 16, 2015

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #138

This week's colors at Color My Heart Color Dare are:



Bringing all the colors together was a fun challenge for me. Even more of a challenge was stamping directly on the cardstock. I was never really that much of a stamper before joining Close To My Heart, but now, I found myself stamping more and more. The stamp set is Have A Happy Day. The colors are bright and cheery and I needed an equally cheery stamp set to capture the mood. I added some Bling Gems Gold Assortment and pearls to the flower centers and a small butterfly from the Junebug Puffies (retired). The images were stamped using the following Exclusive Inks Stamp Pads: Smoothie, Sunset, Canary, Pear and Juniper.


Come join us at Color My Heart Color Dare!

No comments:

Post a Comment