Monday, October 6, 2014

Close To My Heart ShinHan Markers Blog Hop

If you came from Maria's blog, then you are in the right spot! If you got lost somewhere along the hop, then please check Melinda's blog for a complete list of the blog hop participants.





I created a couple of tags using the Shreddin' The Slopes stamp set. I wanted a richer blue, so I made tags cut from Art Philosophy cartridge using Crystal Blue Cardstock. The background snowflakes were leftover cuts from a layout overlay. I added some Sequins Silver Assortment to the middle of the snowflakes, and strips of Snowhaven paper on the bottom. The ribbons used are: Slate Diagonal Stripe Ribbon and Ruby Chevron ribbon. I colored the images with the following ShinHan markers that we have on Stock:
Barely Beige
Light Orange
Pastel Peach
Cerulean Blue Light
Carmine
Mahogany
Warm Grey 4
Warm Grey 7
Black

I supplemented our markers with some Copics that I have on hand for more depth (they do blend nicely). :-)



I gave the paperdoll image a haircut, anime style and voila(!), I had a boy paperdoll.



Your next stop would Tina's blog! Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

  1. WOWZERS!!! Your coloring is FANTASTIC!!! I need a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome your shading is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, how smart to give the doll a haircut......great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your coloring is amazing...love your tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not 'into' the cutesy kid designs BUT your tags are absolutely amazing. Your coloring is terrific. Great job!

    ReplyDelete