Friday, September 26, 2014

Color Dare Challenge #112

Here are this week's color inspiration at Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge:



I decided to use September's Stamp Of The Month, Family Is Forever for this week's challenge. I made a card for my mother-in-law, whom I am close to. I stamped the tree trunk and branches using Desert Sand Exclusive Inks then embossed it. I inked the leaves in Juniper and Pear Exclusive Inks. The center hearts were stamped using Cotton Candy Exclusive Inks. I added some Sorbet Hearts from Chalk It Up Assortment. The sentiment was stamped using Juniper and Sorbet Exclusive Inks. The background is Sorbet Cardstock with Chevron Embossing Folder. I layered the Sorbet Cardstock on Kraft Cardstock and added glitter on the tree trunk to finish off the card.

We'd like to see what you come up with. Come join us at Color My Heart Color Dare!

2 comments:

  1. Nice card. Love all the embossing and the Chalk It Up Assortment hearts also add great texture to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Peachy! You really grabbed my attention with the beautiful Sunset background, but then I really fell in love with the heart stickers in the branches. Great Color Dare project!

    ReplyDelete