Saturday, May 24, 2014

Masculine Layout Using Pro Player Paper Packet

My 2 year old is all boy. He loved gadgets and anything to do with technology even when he was a baby. One time, Daddy left his USB for his Iphone plugged in the computer. It probably looked delicious, so the baby promptly put it in his mouth. The monitor displayed this message: "Error, unrecognizable device". I think he was trying to download something. lol! For this layout, I used Pro Player Paper Packet, Pro Player My Stickease Assortment and Durable Triangle Studs. I used the Front Center Trio layout pattern in page 70 of My Reflections Scrapbook Program . I am entering this layout to the following challenge: Hiding In My Craft Room Challenge #150

1 comment:

  1. What an AMAZING layout!!! And such a cute "model". :) Thanks for joining us at Hiding In My Craft Room this week for our "Let's hear it for the boys" challenge!

    Kathy HIMCR DT
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete