Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Mother's Day Cards

Hi everyone!  I am cross-posting my blog entry for My Sheri Crafts for Mother's Day, which is just around the corner.  I am featuring my cards for the craft fair for the Paradise Valley High School fundraising.

For these card sets, I used the Mother's Day Stamp Set from Close To My Heart for the images and sentiments.  The designer paper is from Close To My Heart's Balloon Ride Paper packet and the Ivy Lane Paper Packet.  The green strip that I punched with a Martha Stewart Border punch in the second card is from the Ariana Paper packet.  I used Kraft Cardstock for the scalloped oval frame that I punched using a Spellbinders die.  I used Spellbinders to make all the frames, Martha Stewart border punches, Silver Viva Decor Pearl Pen, Pebbles Chalk and various Close To My Heart Ink Pads.

I will be posting more projects in the next few days so watch out for them!

Happy Mother's Day!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment