Thursday, September 15, 2016

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #209

We have beautiful jewel tones for our challenge this week:



I have been playing with my Artbooking Cricut Cartridge more these days and have some pics that are begging to be scrapbooked, so I made this single page layout. I used some retired Paper Fundamentals and added some Enamel and Glitter Green Triangles and Enamel and Glitter Purple Hearts because I couldn't resist blinging up such masculine layout. :-D The page title was resized at 8" with RDS off.



You still have time to join our challenge at Color My Heart Color Dare! We'd love to have you.

2 comments:

  1. Nice layout! Love the papers you used for the mats and the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your cricut cuts and layout of your page...very pretty.

    ReplyDelete