Friday, May 20, 2016

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #194

We are featuring the blue palette this week at Color My Heart Color Dare!



I decided to play with my Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge, especially since Father's Day is around the corner. The sentiment is from Just To Say Cricut Collection stamp set from Artfully Sent. The background stripe paper is from La Vie En Rose, and I cut the card and other elements using Pacifica and Crystal Blue Cardstock. I added just a hint of bling with the white gems from the Grey Enamel Gems pack. I kept the card simple and masculine. :-)



Come join our fun color challenge at Color My Heart Color Dare!

4 comments:

  1. Great card! Love how you put the striped paper behind the overlay die-cut...looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peachy I LOVE the background for the car! It's just perfect for the old time car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool card, Peachy! I love the very masculine texture you created with the overlay and stripes. Love it!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great masculine card...the range of blues are a nice masculine color combination. Love that die-cut and back ground paper.

    ReplyDelete